Blogging, and hard work generally, takes a lot from us – energy, time, money and other resources. One thing that really soothes one’s nerves and keeps one going when all these sacrifice are being “invested” is the beautiful and encouraging comments and prayers that greets one’s work.
I felt much more when I got THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD. Big thanks to Tazein for the nomination. However, when I got nominated for the INTERESTING BLOG AWARD by my friend @ terkinn.wordpress.com, I was tempted to believe that blogging was part of my divine calling 🙂
To my friend who nominated me, I say thanks a lot and God bless you much more and thumbs up for your campaign against bullying. Big thanks to all the wonderful friends of my blog – those who liked my posts, those who followed my blog, those who linked my posts to theirs, those who commented, those who just read and those who reblogged my posts. Thanks a lot for the roles you played. God bless you all.
As part of the rules for acceptance, I have to list five random facts about myself :
1. I am a Nigerian
2. I am an Educationist with Business management as my specialty
3. God is responsible for all I am and all I have today
4. I am married with two beautiful angels
5. I love I.C.T to a fault
Also, I have to nominate five other blogs for this award. This is quite tough considering the wonderful blogs I have related with. But, after a serious mind-game, my nominees are:
Congratulations to you all. For those great blogs I did not nominate, please look out for my future nominations.
The answer to the questions I am asked are as follows:
1. To me, bullying is the oppressive use of power by someone, with obvious intention to create pain to, or fear in another person.
2. I think the Bible is both a book of love and a book of judgment because it preaches love and the consequences of man’s actions.
3.I do not agree with marriage equality because it can erode the leadership role of the man in the house with the tendency to create a two-master situation in the house.
4. Bullying legislation is needed everywhere, including where I live, to check the activities of bullies.
5. Bullying should never ever be justified because it will give more power to mean and heartless individuals.
As part of the condition for acceptance of this award, my nominee must answer the following questions:
1. Do you support nudity in ladies? Why?
2. Do you support sagging among young men? Why?
3. Do you smoke? Why?
4. Do you belief in prayers?
5. What is your blog focused on?
Rules for the acceptance of this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. List five random facts about you
3. Nominate a minimum of five blogs for the award
4. Answer the five questions and ask nominees 5 questions of your choice
5. Let them know you have nominated them
Once more, big thanks to T.K and all the friends of my blog.
Related post :
The Versatile Blogger Award