There are all sorts of Christmas gifts. Getting awards as a blogger is indeed a special one because it gives me the opportunity to share it with all the wonderful people from 100 countries (as at the time of doing this post) across the world who have taken out time and resources to visit, read, comment, follow, reblog and make useful criticisms of my blog/posts. I really appreciate you all 🙂 Thus, I am dedicating my gifts/awards, The Inventive Blogger Award and The Blog Of The year 2013 Award to you all. Thanks a lot for the inspiration and encouragement 🙂
Thus, my friend DON CHARISMA, has, indeed, given me my most appreciated Christmas gifts. Thanks a lot Don. I really appreciate the gifts and wonderful/thoughtful gesture 🙂
As part of the instructions for accepting The Inventive Blogger Award, I am supposed to state 5 things I enjoy about blogging. Here I go….
1. It has provided me a platform to do what I have wanted to do for long, and that is to write for a large audience, in this case, using an e-magazine
2. My blog/posts have been a source of blessing (in countless ways) to its visitors.
3. People now know me in 100 countries (as at the time of doing this post) 🙂 This is quite interesting to 🙂 It further portrays the power of the internet.
4. I have made a lot of friends and come across a lot of people from diverse background, one of which is a gentleman, DON CHARISMA, who have deemed me fit to be awarded this Christmas gifts of THE INVENTIVE BLOGGER AWARD and THE BLOG OF THE YEAR 2013 AWARD 🙂
5. For me, writing over 150 posts (so far) has been a very good mental exercise. You can only understand by joining us in blogging 🙂
As required I am also expected to name my own awardees for these awards. In no particular order, my awardees for The Inventive Blogger Award and THE BLOG OF THE YEAR 2013 AWARD are as follows:-
CONGRATULATIONS and season’s greetings to you all. Thanks a lot for appreciating my over 140 posts of 2013.
Once more, thanks a lot to all non-bloggers who supported this blog and the sister-blog, http://businessplaze.wordpress.com . Thanks a lot 🙂 Please be rest assured of more inspiring, educating, informative and valuable posts in the days and years ahead.
Wishing you a blissful 2014 in advance 🙂
Thank you 🙂
NOTE TO AWARDEES: Please follow the following instructions to accept the awards –
A. THE INVENTIVE BLOGGER AWARD
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve The Inventive Blogger Award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen- there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required- and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3. Include in your blog post *FIVE* things that you enjoy about blogging.
4. Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them- (please don’t alter the instructions or the badge!)
5. Come over and say hello to the originator of the “The Inventive Blogger Award” via this link: http://DonCharisma.org/2013/12/24/christmas-awards-the-inventive-blogger-award
6. And as a winner of the award- please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award, and then proudly display the award on your blog.
B. THE BLOG OF THE YEAR 2013 AWARD
1-Select the blog(s) you think deserve the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award.
2-Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen- there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required- and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3-Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them- (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges!)
4-Come over and say hello to the originator of the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award via this link: http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2-/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
5-You can now also join the Blog Of The Year Award Facebook Page. Click the link here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear
Share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
6-And as a winner of the award- please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award-and then proudly display the award on your blog- and start collecting stars!
Blog Of The Year 2013 badges