Hello my friend. I hope you would find these awesome words of God inspiring, reassuring, comforting, strenghtening, encouraging, revealing, suitable, nourishing, useful and worthy of your time. If they do, which I am sure they will, tell someone to pay this page and my blog a visit. If they don’t, please share your thoughts and feelings with me.
God bless you as you do…
1. “Share your testimonies! As long as you keep it to yourself, you deny many people of their blessings and you will be held responsible someday. One reason God did what He did in your life is so that your testimony can trigger that of others. How are you utilizing this powerful tool?” – Pastor E.A. Adeboye, General Overseer, RCCG)
2. “Give thanks unto the Lord, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people. Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him, talk ye of all his wondrous works.” (1 Chron 16:8-9)
3. “And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.” (Exodus 14:13)
4. “David said moreover, The Lord that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine.” (1 Sam 17:37)
5. “Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.” (1 Sam 17: 45)
6. “And all this assembly shall know that the Lord saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the Lord’s, and he will give you into our hands.” (1 Sam 17:47)
7. “Now therefore be not grieved, nor angry with yourselves, that ye sold me hither: for God did send me before you to preserve life.” (Gen 45:5)
8. “And God sent me before you to preserve you a posterity in the earth, and to save your lives by a great deliverance. So now it was not you that sent me hither, but God: and he hath made me a father to Pharaoh, and lord of all his house, and a ruler throughout all the land of Egypt.” (Gen 45:7-8)
9. “Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?” (Gen 17:17)
10. “Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also? And the Lord said unto Abraham, Wherefore did Sarah laugh, saying, Shall I of a surety bear a child, which am old? Is any thing too hard for the Lord?” (Gen 18:12-13)
11. “And the Lord visited Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did unto Sarah as he had spoken. For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him.” (Gen 21:1-2)
12. “And the Lord said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.” (Gen 18:26)
13. “But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth…” (Deut 8:18)
14. “Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble. The Lord will preserve him, and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth: and thou wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies. The Lord will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing: thou wilt make all his bed in his sickness.” (Psa 41:1-3)
15. “For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil: But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a twoedged sword. Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.” Prov (Prov 5:3-5)
16. “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.” (Prov 1:7)
17. “For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding” (Prov 2:6)
18. “Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.” (Psa 37:5)
19. “Talk no more so exceeding proudly; let not arrogancy come out of your mouth: for the Lord is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed.” (1 Sam 2:3)
20. “There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.” (Prov 14:12)
21. “Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain: Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that. But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil.” (James 4:13-17)
22. “Stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant. But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that her guests are in the depths of hell.” (Prov 9:17)
23. “freely ye have received, freely give.” (Matt 10:8).
24. “Let brotherly love continue. Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. (Heb 13:1-2)
25. “For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.(Matt 25: 35-40).
26. “The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and He addeth no sorrow with it” (Prov 10:22).
27. “And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men…” (Gal 6:9 – KJV).
28. “God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?” (Num 23:19-KJV)
29. “he that watereth shall be watered also himself.” (Prov 11:25)
Please check back for updates…
Thanks for visiting and you time 🙂