Wining an award is a clear sign of an appreciation of your efforts in a particular endeavour. Wining the same award more than once means that the other awards did not come by chance. This explains why this particular award carries a lot weight to me 🙂 So, I want to express my deep appreciation to my friend DON CHARISMA for this award. Also, big thanks to all the friends of my blog for the “sunshine” they have added to my efforts.
Aside from the fact that I love blogging….
1. I appreciate God a lot for all He has done, is doing and would do for me
2. I love gadgets a lot, particular ICT gadgets
3. I am hardly contented with my achievements. Why? Because there is always a better way of going about what I have achieved
4. One day and very soon and as God lives, I will be globally recognised for my achievements
5. I love “swimming” and what I can do with it
6. Outstanding performance is my best goal in life
7. I cherish my peace of mind a lot
8. GOD has proved that he is indeed merciful by giving a sinner like me two human beings as gifts…who can beat this?
9. I strongly feel that the world would be a wonderful place to live in if we ALL sang and lived by Michael Jackson‘s HEAL THE WORLD and MAN IN THE MIRROR
10. I cannot do without GOD in ALL my undertakings.
My awardees, in no particular order, for this award are as follows:
Once again, thanks for all your encouragement 🙂
NB : To accept this award, the awardee must do the following:
- Display the Award on your Blog.
- Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
- Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award – “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.”
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
- Write 10 interesting things about you
Related link : https://justmikemon.wordpress.com/category/awards/