Hello dear children,
Warm greetings to you all.
From the depth of my heart, I want to rejoice with you for seeing yet another Children’s Day. You will appreciate the fact that not all the children who celebrated the last one are alive to celebrate this one. You are just privileged beneficiaries of the amazing grace of God. If you have not thanked God today, please stop reading this post, and quickly thank God for His mercies over you.
For those lovely babies who are celebrating their first Children’s Day, I say congratulations to you too, and may the mercies of God give you more Children’s Day.
As you eat, drink and have fun today, please ponder over these ten thoughts of mine….
1. Put God first in all that you do. He will always direct you and bless your undertakings.
2. Discover your talents and pursue it prayerfully.
3. A good talent and a good education will make you stand out.
4. Listen to and live by the words of wisdom of your parents.
5. Beware of friends or peer groups that are likely to bring you regrets or destroy your life.
6. If you are a girl, live a life of dignity and carry yourself in a respectable manner. Command respect from the boys.
8. Imbibe good traits like humilty, hardwork, integrity, truthfullness, honesty, respect for people, sincerity, and fear of God.
9. Follow the developments in today’s technology with wisdom and caution.
10. Visit my site my regularly. You will never regret you did 🙂
I wish you the very best in life and God’s love. I look forward to celebrating with you again next year, by the grace of God.
Happy Children’s Day.
Your friend from afar,